Sunday, October 23, 2011

Final touches…

Last weekend, a had a diaper shower in Little Rock hosted by Marj. It was fabulous! The cake pops were delicious (and I expect more in the future)! Unfortunately, I took most of my pictures from my camera and have not uploaded them yet. It was good to spend time with Little Rock friends!

Marj and I



Afterwards, mom and I made a few shopping points, then headed to my house to work on sewing ribbon on the bumper pad and skirt. We also washed clothes and sorted and organized things. We wanted to get the curtains done, but ran out of time. So, this past weekend, she returned with the curtains. My dad also brought the rocking chair to us that he had been working to make shiney and new(ish). While the guys were hunting, mom and I slipped away and got a pedicure and did some browsing. I finally bought some door hangers for the hospital door. You'll have to come visit us at the hospital to see how precious the door hangers are!

Cute toes for the labor and delivery!



And mom with her pedicure:



Cute toes!



Alan and my dad hanging the curtain rods:



Crib



Curtains hung!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: