Sunday, November 6, 2011

One is the loneliest number…

Well for the past 5 weekly visits I have been dilated…but only to a 1. Still patiently waiting. We are all packed and ready to go. Just waiting! Alan installed the carseat last week, and thank goodness he did that because it took a while to get it just right. I, finally got caught up on thank you notes. That was some hard work for someone with carpal tunnel syndrome. After about 3 notes, my right hand would be numb. Several times I had thought about buying a stamp that simply stated "Thanks." and using that instead. Here are some random thoughts that are overdue and need to be shared:

* I had thought for a brief moment that perhaps BB might be the 7th billion baby born on Earth. But we've reached that landmark and still no baby.

* I always hear moms say, "well I can't remember which one, but with one of my babies I had…"(insert a particular ailment). Well, I want to remember which ailments I had with this specific rascal:
- right hand carpal tunnel syndrome
- TMJ exacerbation
- incredibly fast heart rate
- and, even though this is not my ailment, BB has had the hiccups so much! The first time it was so cute; the second time not so much…it was at 2 AM and lasted for 5 minutes. Don't mess with my sleep!

* I haven't had the slightest bit of heartburn. I hope the old wives' tale is not true, because, boy or girl, this baby HAS to have some hair. I've never pictured my baby without hair!

* BB's heart rate has consistently been in the 140s. That's so middle-of-the-road. Boy or girl?

Oct 9. 1 month to go! 35w 5d



36w 6d



38 weeks


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: