Saturday, June 4, 2011

I heart Cynthia East!

Today mom and I shopped our little hearts out trying to find baby bedding. Well, let me warn you: chocolate brown and yellow are not in abundance! No surprise if you know me well. I can't ever pick out or do anything easy. I have had my nursery envisioned in my head for years, and when you know what you want, you know what you want! We went to Hobby Lobby, Hancock's and Pickles and Ice Cream…no luck. We crossed our fingers and went to Cynthia East. These girls are genius!!!! It took a while, but after an hour or so, we had our fabrics, minky dots, cording, ribbon, etc coordinating. Now I'm just ready to see the end product! Aunt Marj (or whatever she decides for a name) met up with us and stamped the seal of approval! I highly suggest Cynthia East. They were so helpful and creative!



A few of the fabrics. I can't spoil the end result! This looks black, but really it's brown.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: