Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Bickford

We are FINALLY going to experience God's greatest blessing: a baby!!! We have prayed for this for a very long time, and God's perfect plan has been revealed to us. I originally created this blog to track our lives and our hope of having a child. But things didn't go as I had planned. So, I stopped blogging because I didn't have the real "reason" I began the blog. But now, no excuse!

Details:
* Due date: November 9
* Due date I had calculated: Nov. 24. Whoops!
* Dr. Amy Weidower at Central Clinic for Women, LR
* We are NOT finding out the gender!
* The nursery will be chocolate brown and yellow. And there is nothing with these colors for baby bedding!
* The heartbeat has been around the 150s.
* I haven't felt the first flutter…yet.
* Today I am 17 weeks 3 days.

Here are a few pics to get this started.


Our friends have encouraged us to buy diapers when we shop for groceries. Here is the proud daddy!




Aunt Marj (or Lola or maybe another name) saw this while shopping and had to buy it! So funny!



A nurse at the clinic (and also a good friend) saw this and had to buy it! I love it! I have continued to run while pregnant, but OMG it is so much harder! Baby bump or pudge? I can't decide yet! I can't wait to really fill this tank top out with a preggo belly, but I'm sure by that point, I will be unable to run!



Here I am 5, almost 6 wks pregnant after the Little Rock Half Marathon. I had no idea I was pregnant!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: