Thursday, November 27, 2008

T-H-A-N-K-F-U-L

I have realized how bad I am at this blogging thing. I never can remember to upload or make any posts. But, a dear friend of mine encouraged me to take the word 'Thankful' and think of a word that is special for every letter. So here I go....

T-Time. In my every day work, I realize just how precious life can be. I am thankful for the time that God has blessed me on this Earth.
H- Happiness. I am thankful that I can find happiness in the little things of life.
A- Alan. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and best friend, Alan.
N- Nurses. I am thankful for all the crazies that call themselves nurses! It takes a special person to be a nurse. I am thankful that God provided me with a profession to serve others.
K- Kitchen. I am thankful for the kitchen. I have many memories in my mom's kitchen of baking cookies and cakes; making tomato juice; and sitting on the barstool talking about this really great guy I met at college (Alan) ;)
F- Football. I am thankful that God created a 'thing' that would gather families together and allow them to fellowship (tailgate) and cheer their hearts out, whatever mascot or color it would be...Go Hogs!
U- Umbrella. I am thankful for the creation of something that prevents me from melting!
L- Life. I am thankful I have a new life. "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have life more abundantly." (John 10:10)

I have more pictures to post! I still have some from Halloween. Baby Lane stayed overnight with us last night and I'll also have Thanksgiving pictures and more Razorback pictures! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!



3 comments:

Lozada's said...

I like your thankful acronym!
Glad that you are a blogger too! Added your link to our site just a minute ago!

Lozada's said...

hey woman! thanksgiving was very good for us. how was yours? you working tonight? my mom and i are going to shop today. putting the kids in daycare! talk soon!

Lozada's said...

Merry Christmas Amanda! Got your beautiful Christmas card. Can't wait to see what Santa brought you!